integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Heyyy people.

I'm feeling emo right now. :/

Guess cus tmr's deliverance day. Olvl results! zomg. we've been talking abt this day for ages, and now that its finally here, we're all petrified and yet numbed at the same time.

I love HC. I've grown to love my og and my class so much. They're all so funky and nice. They're my inspiration for dragging myself outta bed and going to sch every single day.

I love you guys. I hope I can stay, i really do. I've never wanted something this bad before.

Just pray everything turns out fine tmr!

but on a lighter note i cant WAIT FOR TMR! I miss my rv pals so so much! =D

i shall give everyone a hug tmr! :D

hahaha. to all J1 ppl this yr, gdluck ! :D

may the force be with you guys [: